XCapture applications are web-based authoring tools that help users capture mission and event experiences and lessons learned in a form that is easy to document, share, and apply. Designed as a highly adaptable interview tool, XCapture applications rapidly walk users through a guided interview to capture the critical information from a military mission, emergency event, or disaster response.
XCapture technology is now helping the IAFC Near Miss program gather and share the experiences of the public safety community. These experiences can be easily integrated into the AlphaACT FIRE decision training system to turn lessons learned into lessons applied.
XCapture applications let you:
- Rapidly and easily create, edit, and view descriptions of missions, events, and lessons learned
- Easily create a variety of reports using standard templates or ones you design yourself
- Share the information you develop with others in your professional community
Future features will let you:
- Gather field information, including notes, photographs, audio, video, and maps using convenient apps on mobile devices
- Easily export formatted data to external lessons learned and other database systems
XCapture ADT is a web-based authoring tool that helps National Guard Agribusiness Development Teams quickly and easily gather mission information, conduct After Action Reviews (AARs), prepare mission reports, and share knowledge with other teams in-theater and at home.
Currently integrated into the IAFC Near Miss system, XCapture FIRE is a web-based authoring tool that helps firefighters quickly and easily gather event information, conduct after action reviews, prepare event reports, and share knowledge with other firefighters.
Currently under development, XCapture HAZMAT is a web-based authoring tool that helps HAZMAT responders quickly and easily gather event information for a broad range of hazardous material events, conduct AARs, prepare event reports, and share knowledge with other responders.
The technology underlying XCapture applications can help users capture and repurpose information about a broad range of crisis events. AlphaTRAC plans to develop XCapture applications to meet varied needs.