AlphaTRAC helps people make crucial decisions that save lives, protect property, and preserve mission in crisis situations.
We work with our clients to provide decision-oriented planning, preparedness, and training solutions for:
- Emergencies involving chemical, biological,radiological, nuclear and explosive hazards
- Fireground management
- Law enforcement
- Disaster management
- Terrorist events involving weapons of mass destruction
- Full spectrum military operations
- Post-combat/post-disaster stabilization and recovery
AlphaTRAC also provides a broad range of services supporting the management of crisis situations, focusing on:
- Information/knowledge/lessons learned sharingand analysis
- Response support
- Crisis and decision-making psychology
- Multi-media training and education
- Accident analysis components of safety basisanalysis
- Environmental assessments
- Technology development
Keys to our success are over 20 years of experience, a broad range of technical competencies, and the advanced technologies at the core of each service.
AlphaTRAC was established in 1992 by experienced emergency management professionals. A privately held, high-tech company, AlphaTRAC has grown to serve a national base of clients, including the Department of Energy; the Department of Defense; the Department of Homeland Security; other federal, state, and local governments; and private industry.